We are close to starting the graduation process. But I think we need
give the project more time to demonstrate the ability to

Create an Apache Release
AOO 3.4 is an real achievement. But the major issue it solved are due
to legal concerns.  It has improvement in SVG just because we are
lucky to have Armin with us.
It is still early to say that the project is ready to get to next release.
We need at least
Close a couple of new feature cycles. Propose and discuss about new
features -> spec review -> design review -> implementation -> QE sign
off
See a steady defect fix rate.

Create an Open and Diverse community
We need more committers. There still no committer from C2SC.