Am 06/03/2012 02:22 AM, schrieb Louis Suárez-Potts:

On 2012-06-02, at 18:37 , Marcus (OOo) wrote:

@Pavel: Could you sheet some light on the cz webpage? What do you think?

Should Pavel be disinclined to update these—I have no reason to think he would
be, and he's been involved with OOo and AOO for about as long as I—the Czech
community related to open source, open standards and ODF is, or used to be,
strong. Put another way, I do have acquaintances there who might be interested
in participating. But Pavel knows all of them.

I didn't said that Pavel should update the webpage. But Rob asked for help with the cz webpage due to the language and I thought Pavel could help here. That's all.

Marcus