2012.06.03. 17:23 keltezéssel, Rob Weir írta:
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:56 AM, drew<d...@baseanswers.com>  wrote:
On Sun, 2012-06-03 at 09:19 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Pavel Janík<pa...@janik.cz>  wrote:
Not from myside. I would delete them as well.

But why not ask our Czech committer. ;-)

@Pavel: Could you sheet some light on the cz webpage? What do you think?
Delete them, yes.
--
OK.  I've updated the page, added the new 3.4 links, updated the
branding and cleaned up similar issue.  A review is welcome, to make

Thanks.

Hi Rob

Looks good.

One question though on this site (page now I suppose, not a site) there
is a right side menu, same is on many of the other language pages. A
left over I think from the old CMS system, not just embedded in the
html.

I checked another 8 pages with this and they all just go to 404 error
page, shouldn't we (and I'll go do it today if so) just remove these?

Remove, or if you know the new location of a particular link, update it.

I also updated the Japanese and Hungarian pages to point to the AOO
3.4.
Thaks Rob.
Zoltan
I noticed an immediate jump up in downloads of the Japanese AOO
3.4 when I did this.

-Rob

//drew