On 7 June 2012 04:32, Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Albino,
>
> Indeed, we have captured many good questions.
>
> I propose we start to share process and methology thoughts to move forward.
>
> Graham L. has some good suggestions.
>
> As for survey structure, I've been working on this online and will post my
> proposal tomorrow. I'm in training this afternoon, and won't have time to
> post until tomorrow am.
>
> Thanks for supporting this activity. Let's keep pushing. We need data to
> drive informed design and development decisions.

I'd like to contribute one principle. Reduce the number of menu options in
lists and move more to well-constructed dialogue boxes. As an example, I
don't see the logic in having a Format main option and then Table next to
it. Under Format, a Table entry that  then leads to a dialogue for
designing, inserting copying and deleting tables would be a lot better.

--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.