Firstly I strong agree with Graham's that we must make very clear on what
we want to know from a survey. e.g. my first impression to Albino's
original question list was that the purpose might be to know by which
channels do our users get our product information and support... Later we
added more purpose in and generated a long list in wiki. While my personal
suggestion is that we may want to separate the long list into different
surveys, because people who take the survey will have different interest
because of their background. One survey should try to target to one certain
group, for us to make the observation to certain targets that we set. It
will not good if you take a survey and found 1/3 of the questions inside
are not what you interested, or even understand... then you might want to
quit from the survey, or generate some garbage answers by random
selections... It is just my $0.02.

BTW, I noticed that in the question list, we didn't ask for people's
career. We asked for the company, but not individual's. I suggest we add
this question, since a developer is likely to have a quite different view
to an executive...

- Simon