Hi,

On 11.06.2012 02:39, Rob Weir wrote:

[snip]

Another question for discussion:
Does it make sense to adapt the URL parameter "utm_source=OOo3_3" to
"utm_source=OOo3_3_[language code]" in order to distinguish the languages
on
this level?

Not really necessary.  Google already tracks the country and locale,
so we can already see the distribution that way.  It also tracks the
platform.

That is right.
But Google Analytics can not track the language of the installed OOo 3.3
which directs the user to the download page.
Thus, I propose to perform the above proposed change to the URL parameter.

A mystery:   I'm still seeing a small % (a little of 1%) of downloads
coming with the utm_source parameter set to "OOo3_3", without any
language code.  But when I check your XML file I don't see this.

Any idea what this could be coming from?

I have no idea, too.
May be a caching issue?

Best regards, Oliver.