The function specification and design are ready for review now..Please
access  http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Writer/TOC to review the
FS section "Loading of MS Word TOC=>Binary Format=>Function Specification"
 and the design section  "Loading of MS Word TOC=>Binary Format=>Design
Description"..You are welcome to comment...thanks.