> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 01:15:31PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to propose that we prepare the first set of dev snapshots
>> for AOO 3.4.1 based on the revision r1351633.
>>
>> We will start from now on to build and provide a dev snapshot every week
>> for testing purposes.
>>
>> We can include Finnish and British English already because I have update
>> both languages ones for testing.
>>
>> Languages for now: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja nl ru pt-BR
>> zh-CN zh-TW
>
> did you plan language packs + full install sets for every language, or
> only language packs + full install set in en-US?

I would build full install sets for 3.4.1

and later for the dev builds on trunk (3.5) we can start with en-US +
lang packs. I hope we can address this packaging stuff in a good way in
the future...

>> Further languages can be included and the dead line is still end of June
>> as proposed in my initial plan.
>>
>> I am trying to work on all requests for further languages, please send
>> me a reminder if I have forget a language or if I have forgot to send
>> you the po files.
>
> please see http://s.apache.org/oL3

I have seen this, thanks for the reminder.

I am currently want to finish my signing evaluation which of course
looks good and than I will come back to the Pootle stuff.

Juergen