On 06/19/2012 01:18 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 06/19/2012 01:15 PM, schrieb J�rgen Schmidt:
Hi,

I would like to propose that we prepare the first set of dev snapshots
for AOO 3.4.1 based on the revision r1351633.

We will start from now on to build and provide a dev snapshot every week
for testing purposes.

We can include Finnish and British English already because I have update
both languages ones for testing.

Languages for now: en-US ar cs de en-GB es fi fr gl hu it ja nl ru pt-BR
zh-CN zh-TW

Further languages can be included and the dead line is still end of June
as proposed in my initial plan.

I am trying to work on all requests for further languages, please send
me a reminder if I have forget a language or if I have forgot to send
you the po files.

The builds will be made available under
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Great to see progress with new Dev Builds.

I would suggest to reuse the old page (rename it first to get rid of the
version number). Then you don't need always to build up a new page and
the download webpage doesn't need to be updated everytime with a new
link which difference is just the version number.

So, a webpage URL name like this would be better and chances to live
longer are much higher. ;-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+Unofficial+Developer+Snapshots

Marcus

Marcus...probably a good idea. I didn't see your post in this thread and saw we were already a couple of days out on this, so I just changed the old developer link on download/index.html

MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
       -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"