This is great Rob. I've linked to it from the ComDev site.

At the end you ask for suggestions and requests...

The only part of this that is specific to OOo is the initial technique
for finding the bookmarklet. It would be great if you could provide an
Apache short URL and put that in the video as an overlay (i.e.
"alternatively type s.apache.org/cms" into your browser" -note that is
a real shorturl I just created)

Can we have one for non-committers that shows them how to edit and
submit a patch?

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)