----- Original Message -----

Well that's one way, but personally I would just cd to a directory containing
all of the changed files and do "Diff" + "Mail Diff" so the patch sent to the
mailing list (and subsequent clone url) contains all the relevant info.

> 4. Do this all within one login session

Not necessary- working copies don't expire unless someone either forces it or
three days with no activity have passed.  Each time someone uses the bookmarklet
the clock gets reset for example.