On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fvg1pfHLhE
> >>

> > Hi Rob --
> >
> > I couldn't read this one as clearly as your first. You used some sort of
> > zoom mechanism on the first one I think, and also there seemed to be some
> > text annotations on the first one with actual bookmarlet URL that this
> one
> > doesn't have.
> >

> I'm still learning the tool (Camtasia)  It looks like if you do the
> original recording at a higher resolution than the output resolution
> then you can tell it to automatically zoom in to area where your mouse
> is.  But in this case my recording resolution is the same as the
> output resolution, so no zooming is possible.
>
> But I can add text annotations, arrows, etc.
>
> -Rob

Text annotations would help I think. This video is really quite a different
experience for me than your first -- I can't say why.

I enjoyed your humorous account of searching for "CMS" in wikipedia by the
way. That "Certificate in Master Safecracking" might bear some research! :)

Thanks for shedding more light on this at any rate. I know folks will
appreciate these.