>--- Gio 28/6/12, hongyun.an <hongyun...@cs2c.com.cn> ha scritto:
>> Dear everyone:
>>
>> Thanks to all your help,so far I have finished merging the
>> UOF v2.0 source code to the Aoo3.4(svn version1354914) both
>> on the Windows and Linux.
>> The source code is 33 files and about 2M,mainly in
>> filter/source/config,filter/source/xmlfilterdetect,
>> filter/source/xsltfilter,scp2/source/ooo.
>> Now it can work very well in sw,sc,sd. It could load as the
>> uof v2.0 format files(uot,uos,uop),also could open them.
>>

>Nice!
>
>> thank you,Dennis.
>> But I have forgotten my password.
>> I go to the <http://id.apache.org> and enter my ID number,then
>> click the "Forgot your password".
>> In the new window I enter my ID in the frame which is like
>> this "Apache User ID:___...@apache.org",
>> With that I get the message "Email
>> sent,Message-ID=<20120628100728.462c...@id.apache.org".
>> I don't know whether I have the apache.org email and I could
>> not log in this email.
>> Could you tell me how to reset my password?
>>

>I don't know about that, but your email address should be
>an alias to the email you added in your iCLA.
>
>> Another question: could I commit the source code to the
>> Aoo3.4 trunk?
>>

>Yes but, if you can, try to schedule it for the weekend
>since there's less traffic those days.
>
>Thanks again for your hard work!
>
>Pedro.

thank you ,Pedro
OK,if I could reset my password before this weekend ,I'll do this.
But I have changed my email address.The email address which I added in my iCLA
is invalid.So I have no idea about this.

By the way,here is the file list:
filter/prj/d.lst;
filter/source/config/fragments/fcfg_calc.mk;
filter/source/config/fragments/fcfg_impress.mk;
filter/source/config/fragments/fcfg_writer.mk;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Calc_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Calc_UOF2_ui.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Impress_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Impress_UOF2_ui.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Writer_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/filters/NSO_Writer_UOF2_ui.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/types/calc_NSO_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/types/impress_NSO_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/config/fragments/types/writer_NSO_UOF2.xcu;
filter/source/xmlfilterdetect/filterdetect.cxx;
filter/source/xmlfilterdetect/makefile.mk;
filter/source/xslt/export/uof2/odf2uof.xsl;
filter/source/xslt/import/uof2/uof2odf.xsl;
filter/source/xsltfilter/containerhelper.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/makefile.mk;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2merge.cxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2merge.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2splithandler.cxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2splithandler.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2splitter.cxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2splitter.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2storage.cxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/uof2storage.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/XMLBase64Codec.cxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/XMLBase64Codec.hxx;
filter/source/xsltfilter/XSLTFilter.cxx;
scp2/source/ooo/directory_ooo.scp;
scp2/source/ooo/file_ooo.scp;
scp2/source/ooo/module_hidden_ooo.scp

Only the files "uof2odf.xsl","odf2uof.xsl" have the Chinese charactors,which
specify UTF-8 encoding.
hongyun.an