On 29.06.2012 10:42, zhangjf wrote:
I don't know here which distribution linux32 refers to.  Our build on
SuSe 11.1 breaks on serf 1.1 because it has a new dependency on
libexpat.so,  we resolved it by installing the libexpat-devel rpm
package.

That should only be necessary if you are using --with-system-serf.
Otherwise the external version should be used. I probably broke that when I added the --with-system-serf switch.

-Andre

zhangjf