Am Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012 um 07:16 schrieb Ji Yan:
> Technically, I think the release blocker defects should also be integrated
> to trunk stream except for those branch stream special issue, such as
> 119978. So as QA we should ensure the defect is fixed in both branch and
> trunk stream.

exactly and we had already some discussion how to manage the workflow.
It seems that the majority prefer fixing an issue on trunk first and merge it
in the branch on demand if it is a blocker issue.
I would suggest that we add the revision number for both trunk and branch as
comments in the issue. That will help us to track it easier.

Or does anybody have a better idea?

But I think it is the responsibility of the developer to fix it in both trees.
Fix in trunk and merge in branch.

Juergen