Hi,

I have recently recognized in my local environment for developing on trunk that
the keyboard accelerators for the main menus are no longer working - e.g. in
en-US version Alt-F does not open the Menu File, character F is also not
underlined.
Something seems to be broken on trunk regarding this functionality. It works in
AOO 3.4 and on branch AOO34.
Unfortunately, I have no glue about the corresponding code.
Does somebody else have?

my best colleagues just informed me that "glue" would not help here - it can not be used to "fix broken code" ;-)

Thus, let me rephrase a little bit:
I have not a clue about the corresponding code. Does somebody else have?

English learning Oliver.