> On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 06:56:14AM -0300, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>> I'll add the shortcuts in a while,
>
> done in revision 1357534, please checkout. Only shortcuts for the
> MenuBars, 12 commands.

the reasons and they way how you do it make of course sense to me and
the only point I want make is that it is a bigger change that directly
effect our users and their daily work with the office.

We have to ensure that we explain and communicate potential changes very
well. Ideally we will have no changes for the most important short cuts.
Make the shortcuts more consistent over all applications is of course a
very good idea and it definitely makes sense.

I think the most important point here is the communication to our users.
If in the end shortcuts will change we have to explain it and have to
make clear the advantages in the long term.

We also have to take care of the help and other documentation.

And of course the key accelerators are important for accessibility.

>> now that you seem to miss them. Quite
>> strange nobody notice/asked/complained before, it makes me wonder if
>> anyone is really using trunk builds (nobody complained about the changes
>> on the About dialog either ;) ).

I noticed the changes but haven't found the time to take a closer look
on it ;-)

Juergen