On 7/5/12 11:55 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Jürgen Schmidt
> <jogischm...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Am Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012 um 20:25 schrieb Kay Schenk:

>> is

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes

>>> I can help with this after next week -- after Jul 14. Hopefully that's
>> not
>>> too late.
>>>

>> Perfect and no it is not too late, we plan to release at the end of July.
>> We should try to find a way to create release notes in the future in
>> parallel to our development work and have them more or less ready
>> automatically ;-)
>>
>> Juergen
>>>
>>> --

>>> MzK
>>>
>>> "I would rather have a donkey that takes me there
>>> than a horse that will not fare."
>>> -- Portuguese proverb
>>>

> OK, good...it looks like we'll have quite a number of issues solved judging
> from the reports coming in. I have very limited access to anything until
> the latter part of next week.

it's a micro release with bug fixes mainly. And we will have of course 5
further languages (en-GB, fi, km, sk, sl).

Some further languages have already a good coverage (e.g. ko). We should
do some promotion... When we noticed a volunteer who will start working
on a new language where we already have such a good coverage, we can
support it quite fast.

Let us all spread the knowledge that we are looking for more translation
volunteers for one of the most popular open source programs (> 7 million
downloads of AOO 3.4 since May 8th)

Back to the release notes, we should create a good overview page where
people can get the needed info what's in 3.4.1. More important will be
the release notes for a version where we include new features...

Juergen