On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 1:09 AM, Jürgen Schmidt
<jogischm...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ok AOO 3.4.1 won't be a feature release but nevertheless I think we
> should prepare release notes to give a user friendly overview of what is
> going into our upcoming 3.4.1 release.
>
> I have created a new (more or less empty) wiki page to start working on
> the release notes for 3.4.1.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes
>
> The following query list all fixed blocker issues for 3.4.1 and can be
> used as input for the release notes.
>
> Any volunteers who are interested to start working on it?
>
> Juergen

Final call for contributions on this!

Currently:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Release+Notes

is rather short (and hopefully sweet).

A final call for submissions. We should probably plan on finalizing by
Friday pm (1800 PDT) if at all possible.

The release notes are typically in "html" and ported to the web site, so
this wiki page will need to be converted by the time of the 3.4.1 release.
I think this is still slated for the coming Tuesday, July 31

MzK

"I'm just a normal jerk who happens to make music.
 As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."
                              -- Eddie Van Halen