I know that as a Mentor (only for Flex) my responsibility is to guide the
community to sustainability. Most of the time I am quiet, respond when needed
and let the project make its own decisions.

Note that Christian, an original Mentor, recently asked about graduation.

I won't speculate on why the other mentors have been quiet on this thread.
Every reason is different.

Regards,
Dave