Hi Kay,

I continued these fixes through the rest of the top level of the PL site.

Rob - It looks like this has to do with bad changes in the far past around
google analytics.

Question: Are you inserting google analytic code into every header and is it
always the same? If so, then the proper approach would be to make that part of
the templates. Perhaps as part of the footer template?

Regards,
Dave