On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kay,
>>
>> I continued these fixes through the rest of the top level of the PL site.
>>

> well good -- how industrious of you! :)
>

>> Rob - It looks like this has to do with bad changes in the far past around
>> google analytics.
>>

> I saw that Rob intended (and did remove some old stuff) but I don't know if
> that is what caused the problem.  I think it was bad HTML syntax to begin
> with that caused the automatic insertions (for the content div tag) to
> function incorrectly.

Right.  I've never seen this page look right.   You can try removing
the GA code, but nothing there touches CSS, and it comes after both of
the CSS imports, so I don't see how it could be the issue here.

>> Question: Are you inserting google analytic code into every header and is
>> it always the same? If so, then the proper approach would be to make that
>> part of the templates. Perhaps as part of the footer template?

It is supposed to be the last item in the <head>.  It wasn't clear
whether this could be added via the template.