Hi,

a further note for our PPMC members. I have started the vote for 3.4.1
with this email and the vote should happen on the public ooo-dev mailing
list. Any QA efforts can and should continue during the voting process.
We should also focus on the improvement of the release notes to provide
as much as possible useful information why people should update etc.

I am not sure how we can include the fix of security issues in the
release notes or when the best time is to include this information. The
wiki page becomes converted into a static html page with the release.

Juergen