2012/7/30 Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:17 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I plan on testing the Release Candidate 3.4.1 on WinXP/SP3, and
>> verifying installing over OOo 3.3.0, AOO 3.4.0 and LO 3.5.5.
>>
>> It would be good if others could mention what they intend to look at,
>> so we can avoid unnecessary duplication of effort.
>>
>> Also, is the RAT scan results online anywhere?   It would be good to
>> review that.
>>
>> Also, if anyone has handy a diff of the NOTICE and LICENSE files from
>> 3.4.0 to 3.4.1, that would be good to review as well.
>>
>> -Rob
>>

> I will install Linux 32 bit 3.4.1 in "upgrade" mode "rpm -U" over my
> existing 3.4. So, I will again be testing a "binary" and not building from
> source.

Installed the 64 bits binaries (openSUSE 11.4) on top of 3.4.0 with
"rpm -Uvh *.rpm": everything perfect. No problem with installed
extensions and the ES dictionary was automatically updated to the last
version. ES localization looks perfect. After that, I installed
LanguageTool and it is working fast! Wonderful work!

Regards
Ricardo