Hi,

in order to avoid that somebody has missed the stuff ongoing regarding the
update service for OOo 3.1 and OOo 3.1.1:
In another thread - see [1] - Rob asked for the update service for OOo 3.1 and
OOo 3.1.1. Nobody objects so far. But this was somehow hidden in another thread.
Thus, I am bringing it up to its own thread.

I will start working on this task, if nobody objects.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/3fwnjrk7isyt5wa4

No objections so far.
Thus, I will go ahead.

First, I will ask Apache Infrastructure to establish the needed redirect from [2] to [3]. In the meanwhile I will create the corresponding XML document for this update service. I am planning to activate it after our Apache OpenOffice (incubating) 3.4.1 release.

[2] http://update32.services.openoffice.org/ProductUpdateService/check.Update
[3]
http://www.openoffice.org/projects/update32/ProductUpdateService/check.Update

Best regards, Oliver.