On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/ooo-dev-subscribers.html
>
> and
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/committers.html
>
> I'm getting the hang of this, so if there is any other data that is
> easy to extract on a regular basis, I can make charts for these.

These are great! What can we do to make them more easy to find?

> The technical requirement is that they need to be formed into a CSV
> file with each row like this:
>
> iso-date, data-1, data-2,....data-n
>
> For example see this data file:
> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/aoo34-downloads.txt
>
> If there are multiple data points for each date, they can be displayed
> on the same or separate charts.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Bug find/fix rates?

This one would definitely be good to graph...but I'm not sure how to
approach it.
I just did a search on "bug fix rates" and well...an interesting cast of
ideas....

> Forum posts/subscribers?
>
> Commits?
>
> Regards,
>
> -Rob

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
                                                                        --
Niels Bohr