On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:37 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/ooo-dev-subscribers.html
> >>
> >> and
> >>
> >> http://www.openoffice.org/stats/committers.html
> >>
> >> I'm getting the hang of this, so if there is any other data that is
> >> easy to extract on a regular basis, I can make charts for these.
> >>

> OK.  I fixed the typos that Andrea noted.
>

> > These are great! What can we do to make them more easy to find?
> >

> Maybe we can turn the main ooo/stats/index.html page into a directory
> of stats, each one on its own page?
>
> But then the stats project is not prominently linked either.  But
> there are ways we can fix that as well. If we can get a few good stats
> pages up it might even be worth having a blog post on them.

While the Apache Allura podling is just started <
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/allura.html>, some developers of the
LibreSoft and FLOSSMetrics fame manifested interest in extending the forge
with tools to compute/show metrics.

I'll keep you updated on how it goes on, maybe Apache Allura could help AOO
to extract and visualize some interesting stats.

Roberto

--
====