On 08/16/2012 12:43 PM, Kay Schenk wrote:

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org
<mailto:robw...@apache.org>> wrote:

https://blogs.apache.org/preview/OOo/?previewEntry=announcing_apache_openoffice_3_4

    Comments are welcome.

    Some updates I know we'll need are:

    1) The 11 million downloads claim will go to 12 or 13 depending on
    when we release

    2) The defect fix count should be updated.  Does anyone have an
    accurate count?  I think we want to count only net bugs fixed compared
    to AOO 3.4.0, not bugs that we both introduced and fixed in AOO 3.4.1.

from  Juergen's info in the [VOTE] call..

  1) 71 issues are fixed and a detailed list can be watched under
http://s.apache.org/Huv.

OK, this search produces 69, not 71 bugs..

I will be changing this in the "Release Notes" very soon...

    Perhaps we can take comments for a day or so, and I'll update to
    reflect feedback.  At that point volunteers might prepare
    translations.   Any translations we have at release time I can link to
    from the blog post.

MzK

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."

-- Niels Bohr