Ariel , I can understand your concern. As the implementation specific need
to be used by these API, especially for these "PropertyValue" paramether.
>From the end point user view, it should be part of API docs. You mentioned
"implementation specific: the list of filter supported by implementation
> A may not match those by implementation B", from my understanding, this
maybe is different version, the API docs also need corresponding version.

Jürgen, provide realted information link to API docs can let user easy to
user these API, thus will much friendly and easily to use them.

Thanks.

DongJun Zong