Am 08/22/2012 06:15 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 08/21/2012 02:46 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 08/21/2012 11:16 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

On 08/21/2012 01:27 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 8/21/12 9:19 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
On 8/21/12 7:51 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Jürgen Schmidt
<jogischm...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 8/21/12 5:45 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
FYI

we have passed the vote on general@incubator. We can now proceed
with
the release preparation ...

I am waiting on the ok of infrastructure to start the upload, will
keep
you informed when the bits are uploaded

1) 12 hours for the mirrors to sync?

I am still on the final go to start the upload :-(

the bits are uploaded to dist

@Roberto: what do you need for SourceForge

it's the same directory structure as for 3.4

see http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/

I will work on the website
(http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/downloads.html) tomorrow

Regards

Juergen

Juergen

2) SourceForge can grab the tree from dist.apache.org after you have
uploaded.

3) Then website updates, some brief testing to ensure the links are
all working.

4) Then the announcement via all channels, including the upgrade
notifications.

Do we want to set a tentative time for #3 and #4, so volunteers can
coordinate their availability tomorrow?

-Rob

I will link in the new Release Notes where it goes and post some very
minor update to the Installation page tomorrow, 2012-08-22, (9:00ish
PDT) if that's ok.

I'm assuming Marcus will do what he's prepared at that time (tomorrow),
unless we hear otherwise.

OK, lets see.

09:00am PDT will be 06:00pm CET. Very likely I won't be home before
08:00pm CET (11:00am PDT).

What about to set the release time to 12:00pm PDT (high noon), will this
work for you all?

Marcus

OK, new release notes and slight tweak to install instructions are now
in staging (committed not published), so when Marcus comes along in a
bit and uploads the new 3.4.1 main download stuff and publishes, we
should be in business.

I'm basically "offline" for a good part of the day today, so I hope all
goes well.

I'm at home now and just found this mail which seems to be the latest in this thread and for the 3.4.1 release.

Is everything uploaded, distributed and available for public download?
I had no chance yet to check myself, so I'm simply asking. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus

But...Juergen and Marcus's "tomorrow" comes much earlier than mine so I
don't know exactly what time anything will be happening.

Juergen

Juergen