Hi,

On Sep 5, 2012, at 2:29 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Sorry, when I'm a bit late with this.

Not too late. The mentors have not signed off and the IPMC takes at least a
week to review.

> Not that it makes a real difference. But in the March and June report it was
> named "OpenOffice (was OpenOffice.org)". Now it's again "OpenOffice.org".

Done. Officially in the Incubator records we are OpenOffice.org, but podling
name changes are not uncommon.

> Furthermore, I don't like the formulation
>
> "We expect to graduate in the next quarter."
>
> Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker but for me it sounds like too
> much demanding. A sentence like "We plan and work to fulfill graduation in
> the next quarter." fits much better.

I changed to "We are working to fulfill graduation requirements in the next
quarter."

> Of course, my 2 ct.

Worth more than that.

Regards,