Hi all,

I was busy at the weekend to clean-up the DL scripting.

The new webpages are accessible here (as long as they are not published):

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/index.html
http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/other.html

Some notes before you start with checking out:

1.
The current focus is on reducing complexity, better simplification and more automatism. Not the design and layout. This is nearly the same.

2.
It's normal that not all links will work as it's only a part of the download area. It depends on the link itself if it's not yet working or really broken. ;-)

3.
When you find errors and want to report them please make sure to browse to the following webpage to help me with some debug data:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/new/analyze.html

Next big step is to implement the new directory structure on the mirrors.

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Marcus