From: Carl Marcum [mailto:c...@codebuilders.net]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 4:06 PM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0

Hi,

I have been working on it when I have a chance.

On 09/10/2012 06:06 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/10/12 10:30 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
>> Hi ,
>>     I am new to this forum and OpenOffice development as well.
>> I would like to know by when the Netbeans 7.2 plugin for
>> OpenOffice.org3.4.0, will be available.
>> I am trying to run the SDK samples and cant' see the OpenOffice.org3.4
>> plugin in the Update center for Netbeans7.2. Any help on getting this will
>> be highly appreciated.
>
> there is work ongoing on the plugin and probably Carl can give an
> update about the current status. Once this update work is done we can
> try to reach out to the NetBeans guys to make the plugin again
> available via their update center.
>
> Juergen

See this page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration

There is working alpha version linked to there.

I have a newer version I can update this evening US EST.

I'll post back on this thread when I've uploaded it.

@Juergen
After I've uploaded it. I thought I would tag it v3.0.0 What is the procedure
for this? Review first? lazy consensus?

Best regards,
Carl