From: Carl Marcum [mailto:cmar...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:50 AM
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Netbeans integration with OpenOffice.org3.4.0

Mangesh,

On 09/10/2012 08:25 AM, Shukla, Mangesh wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>     Thanks for the update.
>
> Regards
> Mangesh

I have updated the wiki page:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration
to include what I've called the 3.0.0.beta version.

This page has a link to a 3.0.0.beta file you can download for convenience.

I have tagged the 3.0.0.beta in SVN

Due to the nbm file containing jars from the Netbeans distribution that may not
be under Apache license, I also added instructions for checking out this from
SVN and building in Netbeans and installing the plugin to Netbeans.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Best regards,
Carl