Hi Apache Team,

Roozz is a Danish startup and we have a technology that can turn Windows
desktop software into online browser versions running in any Windows OS and
any browser.

We think it could be great for your users to have OpenOffice as an
in-browser version. We have so far not looked at converting it in detail,
but we believe there are very good chances we can make it run at native
performance.

Before we spend too much time, would you be interested in joining forces
with us and provide such a version from your site? Alternatively, would be
allowed to distribute it from our side using a name such as "Roozz Office
Suite Powered by Apache OpenOffice" (or similar - as per the example on
your site). There are of course no costs of any kind to you.

I am excited to hear what you think of this - thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jesper

--
Yours sincerely,
Jesper Wendel Thomsen - Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Roozz.com

Phone      : +45 3011 0746
Website   : www.roozz.com
Mail         : jes...@roozz.com
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/roozzplugin>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/roozzplugin>

** Get access to all titles on Roozz right here<http://www.roozz.com/node/10>

*  A few **of the great publishers who have trusted Roozz with their
software : VSO
Software<http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/rent-convertxtodvd.php>,
Stoik <http://stoik.com/products/photo/STOIK-PanoramaMaker/>,
FontLab<http://www.fontlab.com/use-online/>