To the OpenOffice Community,

I am in charge of API Platform partnerships at TaskRabbit (
www.taskrabbit.com), a services marketplace where people can outsource
things that they need done to other vetted individuals in their community.

We recently launched a public API, and are working with companies such as
Astrid, Producteev and Evernote to implement integrations that allow their
users to outsource certain tasks to TaskRabbit directly from those
applications.

Astrid is our first live implementation of this kind, and the feedback from
their users has been great!  Not only do their users love the ability to
outsource tasks through the app, but the PR related to the integration has
driven a lot of new users to their platform.

We also have an affiliate program where our API partners are paid $5 for
each referred new TaskRabbit account that posts a task, which is a great
additional benefit.

Here is an example of some of the press related to our API, we’d love to
add you to our list of partners!

·
allthingsd<http://allthingsd.com/20120210/get-ready-for-more-taskrabbit-with-new-open-api/>-
http://dthin.gs/xgFGLl

·
betabeat<http://betabeat.com/2012/02/taskrabbit-launches-public-api-producteev-astrid-youeye-02102012/>-
http://bit.ly/OfXVND

·      venturebeat <http://venturebeat.com/2012/02/10/taskrabbit-api/> -
http://bit.ly/xFVIQ9

·
thenextweb<http://thenextweb.com/dd/2012/02/10/the-new-taskrabbit-api-could-turn-to-do-list-apps-into-outsourcing-ones/>-
http://tnw.co/Adl2AI

·
programmableweb<http://blog.programmableweb.com/2012/02/10/today-in-apis-twitters-x-warning-taskrabbits-api-and-6-new-apis/>-
http://bit.ly/wxYXLj

·
vator.tv<http://vator.tv/news/2012-02-10-taskrabbit-opens-its-api-to-app-developers>-
http://bit.ly/xB0rYn

·      bfreenews <http://bfreenews.com/bfn/showonenews?id=226692&s=2&f=3> -
http://bit.ly/TwBMKm

If you’d like to sign up for a developer account to access our API and
sandbox, you can do so at:

http://www.taskrabbit.com/developer

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Best Regards,

Josh Feinerman

--

*Josh Feinerman* |* TaskRabbit *| Sr. Manager, Business Development

*Direct:* 415.373.5267 *Cell:* 310.801.6139

*Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/joshfeinerman*

* *

*Calendar: tungle.me/joshfeinerman*

* *

* *