On 9/19/12 11:28 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/19/12 10:12 AM, Dali Liu wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> I know that we can add a customized panel to Task Panel of presentation by
>> a extension.
>> Is there any ways that can let me add the similar customized panel to
>> document and spreadsheet?
>>
>> Another words, is there any ways that can let me add a customized side
>> panel to document and spreadsheet by extension?
>>

> The task panel is not limited to presentations you can use it in the
> context for all applications. Let me check if I can find an example ...
>
> Juergen

Hi Dali Liu,

there was still some work ongoing to improve what is already possible
and I found some good overview articles in the wiki

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Tool_Panels_Internals

and from here you can find an example what's already possible
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/Article/Tool_Panels

and 2 further pages with more ideas and information about the ongoing work

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/New_Docking_Windows#Toolpanelthe
ongoing work (currently stalled stopped)

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Framework/New_Docking_Windows#Toolpaneldeck

The existing solution contains the same design issue like add-ons and
the name of new added toolbars. You need a <modul>WindowState.xcu file
for each application context where the task pane is visible.

I hope this helps a little bit and feel free to ask further questions. I
can send you a simple sample as well. I should really publish some of my
examples in the wiki and document them a little bit more...

Juergen