We all love the orb with gulls, but maybe it's time for a slight update to our logo? Or the header line on our websites (project and user portal).

I took a look around at some of the Apache projects and the use of project logos and web site headers seems to fall into a few different categories.

Sites using Apache feather but not in product logo --

http://camel.apache.org/
http://forrest.apache.org/
http://cocoon.apache.org/

Sites incorporating feather logo into an existing logo --

http://mina.apache.org/
http://jakarta.apache.org/oro/
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/
http://activemq.apache.org/
http://ofbiz.apache.org/ (???)

Sites not making overt use of any Apache logo (feather) --
http://click.apache.org/

So, any preferences? Ideas?

There already exists a AOOLogo proposal page,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOOLogo+proposal

so we could just add items to this, or change some that are here, or add a child page, etc.

MzK

"Just 'cause you got the monkey off your back
 doesn't mean the circus has left town."
                    -- George Carlin