Please have a look when you get a moment at the test area for home pages in:

http://www.openoffice.org/test/

I have moved what were basically permanent items on our social networking
areas and blog to the
"I want to stay in touch..." area. Also, I edited the styling giving ~66%
to the main menu items and ~33% to the "campaign" items to deal with
annoyances on both browser and mobile devices.

I am  invoking *lazy consensus* on these changes and put this in place
sometime on Sat, PDT -- say 15:30, unless there are objections.

as a short ps. I did discover, after some investigation into the actual
html for our generated web site, that we do indeed already have ssi enabled
for ALL ".html" files for our entire site. So, if that helps anyone in any
way. I am already investigating and testing this to deal with the ongoing
"news" area.

Set up file extensions for your includes with some other than ".html" -- I
used ".ssi" -- and away you go!
MzK

 dealt  with a cat."
                                                -- Robert Heinlein