 From: Albino B Neto <bin...@apache.org>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: Marketing events

Hi

I'm from Brazil and there various events: FISL, LatinoWare, Revista
Espirito Livre and others spread throughout BR.

You could have a fund for member "official" AOO, so you can attend the
AOO speaking, lecturing, talking etc.. But this must be carefully
discussed.

This member can attend these events that have availability and time
available. It'll be like us, being voluntary, but that talk of AOO
events.

Albino