Hi Roberto,

On Sun, Sep 09, 2012 at 07:52:03PM +0200, Roberto Galoppini wrote:
> Hi Ariel, would you be interested in managing the AOO Extension page
> dedicated to the MySQL connector? At the present stage is unmaintained, I
> believe you'd be the 'natural' candidate for that.

I finally ended up setting a new project page:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/mysql-driver
It wouldn't be fair to take the current page that has these downloads numbers:

Week: 795 | Month: 3,850 | Year: 45,050

because, wearing my AOO-committer hat, the project
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/aoo-my-sdbc/ is not
affiliated with, or endorsed by, the ASF or this project in any way: any
one is free to take the sources from AOO repository, or even the one
with the fixes I've made (as I'm releasing them under the ALv2.0) and
seet up his/her own fork.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile