On 13/10/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Rob Weir wrote:
1) Sending a [VOTE][RESULTS] post to the IPMC list
2) Sending the proposed resolution to the board list

The 72 hours just expired and I've taken care of both steps. So everything to be done on our (PPMC) side is done. It's up to the Board now to accept our resolution in their agenda and to vote on it at their next meeting.

So  I do not know whether it is accurate to say that no one but Dave
is "active in more than just the OO project".

The observation was then clarified to the idea that we could keep more mentors on board. Anyway, no discussion sparked from it, so it's not delaying our graduation and it wasn't raised as a formal obstacle to graduation.

Regards,
  Andrea.