Hi.

Well I need to debug the localization process so I think I have no other
option than to build it.

I should have mentioned that I am an old time programmer, and have had OO
installed as binary for years, but now I have become involved in the
translation process (and how to streamline it).

The build process of AOO are similar but still different from other apache
products, it seems it tries to build a .deb version together with a release
version...but I only use "build --all"

rgds
Jan I.