On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 08:31:43PM +0200, jan iversen wrote:
> Bulls eye, as we say here in spain (even though I am danish).
>
> I did the configure, but the POOLPRODUCT did the magic, thanks a lot.
>
> One question, should I do something with configure, when I download changes
> to keep POOLPRODUCT=0 ?

AFAIK no. That's why I thought there must be something wrong with your
EPM, it is failing to move the package one built to the pooling
directory, so I asume you are using a non patched EPM.

> What is POOLPRODUCT ?

It keeps the packages already built in a pool, on

main/instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/pool_deb
main/instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro/pool_rpm

if the package is up to date, then it isn't rebuilt, but simply taken
from the pool:

http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/search?q=POOLPRODUCT&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=aoo-trunk

Regards
--