Hi Rob;

The binary was something I built on my spare time with MSVC 9.0 never used.
I got a report that the windows executable doesn't work and that it doesn't
build with MSVC 2010.

I deprecated the windows binary package: apparently there is demand as there
were around 1000
downloads.

Dmake is in need of real love. More documentation is welcome but the main
problem is that I just don't care about it.

cheers,

Pedro.