On 21.10.2012 02:38, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
Hi;

Apparently the Dmake binaries that I made available on the Dmake site don't
work.

I think it would save some time, especially for Windows users to have a binary
installable package. Perhaps some would like to provide one?

best regards,

Pedro.

I don't see the problem. When you build AOO it takes roughly 95 minutes on my system. Building dmake takes about one minute (just timed bootstrap with 1m7.555s) and requires tools that you need anyway. Moreover, you can copy dmake.exe to /usr/bin and don't have to build it again.

I admit that the configure process could be made easier regarding dmake but then again the configure process could be made easier regarding anything else, too.

Andre