This should be a wake up call for the weak marketing effort it has
been going. Lack of connection with major information providers and
overal lack of PR. I hope this could change as we move forward. It
also puts new light on the discussion on marketing efforts/support,
funding and such.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice