I would love to publish it myself, but I dont have the karma to do so (I am
a contributor).

I have updated CMS, no luck !

But looking at staging, did not do the complete trick (I cannot see
rightnav), man what I have learned today, sorry for being a newbie...and
thanks for your patience.

Rob:

Please take the content of leftnav and move it to to rightnav, but please
keep the file leftnav empty for future refence.

thanks in advance.

jan