Just sent off the last change, so now the site is ready in my opinion.

There seems to be some fuzz about (on l10n list) whether or not, this was a
good idea at all, but if  the community likes the layout and the content I
have transferred, then please rename or remove l10n and replace it with
l10n-new.

Jan.