abby greaves wrote:
Hi there,
I need help with my openoffice program.Since I updated to the latest
version, Openoffice opens everytime I turn on my computer.I have looked
inside and out to try and disable the feature but I can't find it
anywhere.If someone could please give me clear instructions on how to
disable it, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

     Tools -> Options -> Openoffice.org -> Memory
The bottom of this page may have the OpenOffice.org Quickstarter section. If you have this and 'Enable systray Quickstarter' is checked, uncheck it.

--Dan